Color Oops Extra Conditioning Hair Color Remover
Color Oops Extra Conditioning Hair Color Remover Kit
Removes oxidative hair color • Bleach-free and ammonia-free • Easy 1-step application • Aloe vera nourishes and adds shine • Soy protein strengthens and helps mend brittle, over-processed hair • Safe and gentle to use every time you re-color your hair
Color Oops Extra Conditioning Hair Color Remover is an easy and effective way to reverse undesirable hair color. Free from bleach and ammonia, our formula works by shrinking dye molecules, allowing you to simply wash them away. This formula includes aloe vera to nourish the follicle and provide hydration along with healing soy protein complex to rebuild and restructure processed hair.
How to Use :
- Add contents from bottle #1 into applicator bottle #2.
- Shake well for 30 seconds and, pointed away from your face, cut tip on applicator cap.
- Wearing gloves, apply liberally and quickly to clean and dry hair, focusing on color to be removed.
- Gently work and massage product into the hair to ensure it is evenly saturated.
- Cover the hair with the included hair cap and process no longer than 20 minutes. For best results, avoid cold rooms or processing near cool vents or fans.
- Shampoo in warm water, then rinse for 20 minutes.
- Shampoo again, then rinse for at least 5 additional minutes. The longer you continue to rinse, the better your end results will be. If product is not fully rinsed out, dye may settle back into the hair.
- Condition the hair. Optional: A hair mask will re-hydrate the hair and help eliminate any lingering product scent.
| COLOR OOPS HAIR COLOR REMOVER IS NOT FORMULATED FOR AND WILL NOT WORK ON DIRECT-APPLICATION DYES AS WELL AS BOLD SHADES SUCH AS PINKS, BLUES, GREENS, PURPLES, ETC.
Do not mix Color Oops Hair Color Remover in a metallic bowl or allow the product to come in contact with any metallic surface. Use the applicator bottle provided in the kit to apply.
DO NOT repeat with the hair color removal process more than 2 to 3 times (and always depending on the condition of hair and scalp). With each time, always perform a strand test.