Color Oops Color Prep
Clarifying formula rinses away dull hair color, product and mineral build-up • Aloe vera deep cleans while nourishing your hair • Soy protein strengthens and mends brittle, over-processed hair
Color Oops Color Prep helps eliminate color, product and mineral build up prepping hair for an easy color transition. This unique formula contains a blend of gentle yet clarifying ingredients, including aloe vera and soy protein to repair damaged hair and promote healthy hair growth.
How to Use :
- Add contents from bottle #1 into applicator bottle #2.
- Shake well for 30 seconds and, pointed away from your face, cut tip on applicator cap.
- Wearing gloves, apply liberally and quickly to clean and dry hair, focusing on color to be removed.
- Gently work and massage product into the hair to ensure it is evenly saturated.
- Cover the hair with the included hair cap and process no longer than 20 minutes. For best results, avoid cold rooms or processing near cool vents or fans.
- Shampoo in warm water, then rinse for 20 minutes.
- Shampoo again, then rinse for at least 5 additional minutes. The longer you continue to rinse, the better your end results will be. If product is not fully rinsed out, dye may settle back into the hair.
- Condition the hair. Optional: A hair mask will re-hydrate the hair and help eliminate any lingering product scent.
Do not mix Color Prep Hair Color Remover in a metallic bowl or allow the product to come in contact with any metallic surface. Use the applicator bottle provided in the kit to apply.